Natural, Healthy and Delicious Thunder Heart Bison
Low-fat, grass-fed Thunder Heart Bison — the red meat that's healthy to eat. The perfect solution for health-conscious consumers!
Unlike most Bison, which is grain-fed, grass-fed Thunder Heart Bison not only enables you to avoid many of the negatives associated with meat; it also provides important positives to your diet:
- Grass-fed Bison provides nutrient dense, low fat, low cholesterol meat with as many Omega-3s per serving as salmon, and three to six times the amount of omega-3s as grain fed animals.
- It contains the highest-know levels of the fat-blocker and anti-carcinogen, CLA (conjugated linolaic acid). Research on CLA is showing evidence that CLA has the potential to reduce the risk of cancer, obesity, diabetes, and a number of immune disorders.
- It also has high concentrations of selenium, a natural trace element that acts as a mood elevator. The original "happy meal". In research conducted by Dr. Martin Marchello at the Carrington Research Extension Center, grass fed Bison was determined to contain as much as four times more selenium than grain fed Bison.
- Bison fits the dietary recommendations of the American Heart and American Diabetes associations.
- Grass-fed Bison contains four times the amount of vitamin E found in grain fed beef. It is also a rich source of the vitamin beta-carotene, a vital antioxidant which reduces the risk of cancer by preventing cell degeneration.
Grass-fed bison contains one of the highest know concentrations of omega 3 fatty acids. High in selenium, beta carotene, taurine, and the all important CO-Q 10. The grass and the field harvesting are the foundations of the nutritional profile that make Thunder Heart unique. Native grasses build the nutritional profile and field harvesting eliminates the stress that can be induced from transport to a slaughter facility.